Download Avontus Viewer Now
Bring your scaffold designs to life in stunning 3D, augmented or virtual reality (AR/VR).
With 3D VR software, we have doubled in revenue and we are now able to present our customers with a complete drawing and visual tour through the scaffold that will be used on their project.Michael StricklandScaffold Sales Manager,
PYRAMID SCAFFOLD SERVICES OF NORTH CAROLINA
Viewing models in Avontus Viewer helps identify clearance issues, distance from walls and other issues of concern. It puts it in perspective in a way that’s challenging for people in print.Mike O’KeefeVP Scaffold Operations,
NILES PLANT SERVICES
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What are the system requirements to use Avontus Viewer?
Desktop system requirements are as follow:
- OS: Windows 7 SPI+, Windows 8, Windows 10
- .NET: .NET 4.6.1 Click here to install
- Graphics: Direct X 9 (shader model 3) or DirectX 11 with feature level 9.3 capabilities
- CPU: SSE2 instruction set support
- Display: 1024×768 or higher resolution
Mobile system requirements are as follow:
- iOS: Minimum iPhone 4s or iPad 2 running iOS 8.1 or higher
- Android: Android 5.1 phone or tablet. ARMv7
- (Cortex) CPU with NEON support for Atom CPU
- OpenGL ES 2.0 or later.
- Gyroscope and accelerometer for viewing in VR.
Must I have an active Internet connection to use the app?
You need an active Internet connection to download, update, and use the app. View Avontus Viewer Help for more information.