No complicated hardware dongles or confusing installation. Order below and you’ll receive download links and a serial number via email right away.
Support and Training
No hidden costs or extra fees. Every purchase receives free training, help with setting up your software, and ongoing support.
Import from one or more of our numerous manufacturer catalogues. Add custom components at any time. Don’t see your manufacturer? Ask us.
- Free account on Scaffold Viewer Cloud to share your designs with your customers and co-workers.
- Free training, support, and automatic software updates
- Design with Kwikstage scaffolding
- Design with Ring, Cup, HAKI, Safway, and OCTO scaffolding. A dozen manufacturers supported. View our Manufacturer Catalogs for more detail.
- Walk through your scaffold in detailed 3D
- Completely configurable catalog, including the ability to add your own parts or customize existing ones
- What you build is what we count -accurate equipment list in a single click
- Bill of materials and drawings are fully integrated with Avontus Quantify
- Import plans from PDF, AutoCAD, satellite images, and more
- Export 2D plans and 3D models to BIM packages, PDF, AutoCAD, Navisworks, SCIA Engineer, Microsoft Office, and more.
- Automatic and simple custom creation of any scaffold: independent bays,power plant boilers, dance floors, bird cages, circular tanks, hanging scaffolds, cantilevers, bridges
- All the components you need: ladders, swing gates, side brackets, corner brackets, connector bays, loading bays, mesh guard, enclosures, bracing and ties
- Build to your local standards with flexible design options
- Improve safety with leg load calculations, bracing, ties, sills/sole plates, custom guardrail configurations
- Get up and running within 30 minutes
- Win more jobs with accurate, submission-ready drawings that include your custom text, logo, and more
- Manufacturer catalogs available for download at no additional charge
- Scaffold access the way you would build it -dozens of different stair tower and ladder configurations
- Build bay by bay, piece by piece, or let Scaffold Designer do it for you
What our customers say
My experience with Scaffold Designer has been great. It’s helped us reduce the amount of extra material brought to a job site, so we have more in our yard for other projects.
No estaba acostumbrada a usar este tipo de software, pero es realmente muy fácil de entender y de trabajar en él.
[I’m not used to working with drafting software, but Scaffold Designer is very easy to understand and use.]
Quantify has simplified our inventory, job tracking, and billing, all in one easy to use program.