Avontus Software is the leading software solutions provider to the global scaffolding and industrial services markets. Our scaffolding design and management tools are used to help our customers become market leaders.
Working from Avontus, HQ and reporting to the global sales manager, you will:
- Build business by identifying and selling prospects and maintaining relationships with clients
- Qualify inbound and outbound leads to ensure product fit
- Deliver effective, tailored demonstrations of our software solutions
- Maintain relationships with clients post-demonstration, providing information as required, while closing the sales
- Document all customer transactions and prepare reports by analyzing and summarizing information within our CRM tool
- Deliver revenue goals against a target
- Attend customer-focused events, such as tradeshows and conferences, as required
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices
- Develop an overall understanding of scaffolding and the scaffolding industry
- Maintain accounts post initial sale, handling additional sales and other follow up as required
- Proven work experience as a sales leader
- Experience selling both remotely and in person essential
- Knowledge of CRM software and Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Solid customer service attitude with excellent negotiation skills
- Analytical skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Availability to travel, as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales, Business Administration or relevant field or proven equivalent experience
- Experience in the industrial services or scaffold/construction industry and/or software industry considered a strong asset
- Competative salary based on experience
- Commission Plan
- Team Bonus
- Avontus Benefit Package
Avontus Software is a small but growing tech company with plenty of opportunity for career development for the right candidate. We’ve been around since 2001, with no investors to tie us down!
Our software makes real people’s lives easier every day, letting those in the construction industry focus on what they do best. As a progressive, modern software company we use the latest technology to support one of the oldest global industries – one that tends to lag behind on the innovation front. Despite our small size, we serve clients from all over the world. We move fast by nature, but we’ll guide you as you get up to speed.
With two office locations (Spring, TX; and Ely, UK), office based or remote working opportunities are available. We offer an employer contributed pension paid annual leave, and Sickness and Disability pay top up program; in addition to those benefits as required by local jurisdiction.