Scaffold Designer allows for simple and complex scaffolds to be easily designed, including Beam and Ply Spans and Dance Floors.
In just a few simple steps using the flexible Bay Details menu of Scaffold Designer and the generic Beam and Ply material list import you can create these structures. Request your Generic Beam and Plywood import list from the Avontus team here ( firstname.lastname@example.org ).
Design your supporting structure complete with guard rails and toe boards
Drag a New Bay to the page and Edit
Skip the Verticals and the Beam Space Sides using Bay Details
Set Base # and overlay beam bay and Add Bay to Side
Drag a New Bay to page and edit Base Node Elevation, Plank Type (to Wood Planks), and Convert to Plank Only Bay
Set the first board in place and Add Bay to Side to complete the plywood surface
Select Bill of Materials to see the component count
Beam Tips and Tricks
- Request your Beam and Ply import materials from Avontus here ( email@example.com ).
- Material Master can be edited with your stock beam lengths and sizes.
- Custom properties can be edited to allow for different clamps and clips as required.
- Stringer and Beam configurations available by changing the Base Node Elevation in Bay Details.
- Double Plywood decks can be configured by adding the depth of plywood sheet to Base Node Elevation of plywood bay detail, on a new plywood bay.
- Custom guard reail height can be achieved with ‘Collapsed Connector Bays’.