27. April 2012 17:45
Quantify 2012 R1
Avontus is proud to announce the general availability of the 2012 R1 version of Quantify. This new version has significant new features and enhancements and is included in updates for customers under a current subscription.
- Staging Area: A new location type has been added to Quantify. This location has its own security, does not track consumables, servicing, or out of service, and is free, unlimited per branch. There are new security permissions for adding and editing, as well as ability to drag and drop in the tree view. Utilization for these locations is included in the unused category.
- Quantify Web (previously named Mobile Tools) has been completely rewritten and now includes a tree view, shipment pivot, scaffold tag pivot, and enhanced mapping.
- The Quantify Tool Crib now allows you to buy and stock consumables, as well as track the employee use of these consumables.
- Tool management editions now include an employee consumables pivot. There's also a date range on this pivot to enable filtering by dates. The default is the current month.
- You can now return damaged when checking in tools via the Quantify Tool Crib.
- Added ability to import jobsites.
- Added a secondary export to JD Edwards. This export has a different format than the primary export.
- If you're using QuickBooks, you can now import bills into purchase transactions. This works for both products as well as consumables, but the purchase of these items in QuickBooks must be the same for each individual bill.
- In order to keep invoice numbering sequential to match QuickBooks and other accounting practices, the auto-numbering of credits has been removed. Credit memos now have an invoice number. Note that the status and type (credit or invoice) are still displayed in the main grid and pivots.
- There is now a new rule on a jobsite that requires a tax rate to be set when any billable item is set to charge tax.
- When a jobsite is selected the service tickets now filter down and only show service tickets for tools that originated from that job.
- Pivot grid filters now include enhanced controls that allow easier selection as well as typing text in these controls for easier lookup.
- Tools: The serialized part warranty expiration date has been added to the quantity pivot so that a monthly report can be generated. The last and next inspection dates have also been added.
- Added number of pieces to shipment reports.
- Added ability to import quantities into the scaffold tag shipment.
- Estimate summary pivot now separates recurring charges from rent.
- When rearranging the branch offices in the organization tree view, you can now drop a branch onto the parent corporate node. Previously you couldn't drag/drop a node onto any corporate node that had a corporate node underneath it.
- Improved geocoding of addresses using a new Yahoo API.
- The job site right click menu now has a new menu item to create a new reservation to the selected job.
- A new menu has been added on the scaffold tags that enables you to change the order and rate profile on the scaffold tag as well as all shipments to the tag.
- Added a prorate button to the scaffold tag shipment. When the global option for allowing editing of rent rates on a shipment is enabled, this button is visible.
- Compatibility with SQL Server 2012.
- Fixed error message when attempting to save an additional charge that had a quantity but not a price. This was fixed in both the estimate and the shipment.
- Fixed crash in some cases resolving negative balance at a jobsite.